Following the release of 2018 Third Quarter activities, the National Commission for Civic Education in the month of August will undertake the underlisted activities:
- Sensitization on Public Accountability (Social Auditing)
- Public Education on the Whistleblower Act, 2006 (Act 720) in collaboration with EOCO, CHRAJ and Ghana Police Service
- Education on Ghanaian cultural values towards national cohesion and development
- Public engagements on patriotism and nationalism to promote national unity
- Organise National Dialogue on 25 years of Constitutional democracy
- Organise mid-year review meeting – Management
- Conduct information sharing workshop – Capacity building for staff
Well defined communication strategies will be adopted to implement the activities. This is to ensure that citizens are well informed, sensitized and conscientised to perform their civic duties and responsibilities on pertinent national issues.
The activities will be rolled out in all NCCE’s offices across the country.